Membership is open to all in the social care sector.
Those who are interested in this area of health & safety are most welcome to join us.
- Apply on line by completing the Application form which will automatically go to the email@example.comPAYMENT
- Either send remittance by post to Administrator, 347 Horse Road , Hilperton,
Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 7PE. OR
- Request an Invoice. OR
- Go to Shop on line.
‘Information is Power’
The more you know, the more you can plan and the more you plan, the less you are susceptible to turbulent time.
Joining NASHiCS is a good way for you to keep up-to-date with what is happening regarding health and safety in the care sector.
Becoming a member will enable you to:- ********
- Network with colleagues responsible for Health and Safety;
- Learn from each other instead of reinventing the wheel;
- Share your own ‘best practice’ experiences and hear about others;
- Attend dedicated events on health and safety at special member rates;
- Participate in national and local networkers;
- Display a ‘Member of NASHiCS‘ logo on your promotional material;
- Network with suppliers of services and equipment for advice and support;
- Receive regular mailing and emails covering latest developments and safety alerts/news;
- Receive a membership certificate;
- Dedicated pass worded Members area on the website;
- Access to current information and links on key safety topics;
- Receive regular issues of the e-News;
- Advertise job vacancies free;
- Special member offers and rates from suppliers;
- Receive an introductory membership pack;
- Have the right to hold office in the Association;
- Have the right to vote on matters as outlined in the constitution.
- Four delegate places at member rates for each event;
- Logo for your organisation and descriptive text on our website;
- Submit up to 3 articles per year on the e-News;
- Four named individuals onto our database per membership.
***** Depending on grade selected