Health and Safety Manager
Salary £42,000 – negotiable for the right candidate.
The Health & Safety of our residents, staff and visitors is paramount to Abbeyfield.
Based from our office in St Albans, we are looking to recruit an experienced & suitably qualified Health and Safety Manager to help our Charity maintain these high standards.
The Health and Safety Manager will be required to take the lead on all corporate health and safety issues (including fire safety) and ensure full compliance across the organisation.
You will be supported in your role by a Health and Safety Administrator and you will work closely with the Senior Management Team on all matters.
The key skills, experience and qualifications the Health and Safety Manager is required to have:
- Be an experienced hands on operational Health and Safety professional, ideally with experience of working in the Care Sector in a Safety Management role.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- CMIOSH status ( or working towards it)
- Experience in dealing with Fire Safety
- The confidence and ambition to drive health and safety forward and the ability to influence others to do the same
- Experienced in interpreting, understanding and implementing health and safety and fire safety legislation
- Engaging and communicative and able to liaise at all levels in the organisation
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to write relevant Corporate H & S Policies and Procedures in a large organization
- It would desirable if you have experience of dealing with Asbestos, CDM and Legionella issues also.
Please state salary expectations and notice period when applying for this role.
To apply send your CV and supporting statement covering how your experience will help to deliver the main duties of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Copy of the Job description HS Manager JD – FINAL
Health and Safety Consultant – Yarrow
Yarrow supports adults with learning disabilities to lead full and meaningful lives. We support people across West London within supported living services, registered care homes and in people’s own flats.
We are looking to engage a suitably qualified health and safety expert with experience in the social care sector to carry out a range of functions including developing policy and procedures, conducting audits, delivering training, reviewing risk assessments and advising senior management and front line staff as necessary.
We envisage this being delivered by someone on a consultancy basis potentially two days a month though this will vary.
Interested applicants should complete a CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience.
Send to Diana Cadogan, Director of Organisational Development at email@example.com.
For an informal discussion call Diana on 020 8735 4600 or 4627.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Health and Safety Adviser (South East, South West and South Wales).
Job Description and Person Specification
Job title: Health and Safety Adviser
Home based: Around the Swindon Area
Accountable to: Head of Health and Safety
Purpose of the role:
To ensure the continuous improvement of all levels of health and safety within Dimensions services and offices,through conducting fire risk assessments, investigation of RIDDOR incidents,insurance claims and advising managers within the Company.Key tasks, responsibilities and outcomes.
Core Duties and more information go to link below.
Return CV’s to Steve McConnell Head of Health and Safety Steve.McConnell@dimensions-uk.org