Dimensions are looking for a Health and Safety manager to join our team, working mainly in the South of England. There are options of being office based in London or Theale, or being a Home Worker.
This role is a fixed term contract, up to 18 months and will work as a job share for 3 days per week (22.5 hours).
As part of the Quality and Regulation department, this role will provide Health and Safety leadership for the organisation.
You will need to be based in the South of England and there are options of being office based in London or Theale, or being a Home Worker
The successful applicant will have:
For more information visit http://www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Closing date 30th May 2018
See the JOB DESCRIPTION and person specification which will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Steve McConnell on 07979646132 email email@example.com
It couldn’t be simpler.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Job centre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
Interviews at Theale Mid June 2018
Health and Safety Adviser Somerset
Job title: Health and Safety Adviser Home-based Somerset
Accountable to: Head of Health and Safety
Purpose of the role
To ensure the continuous improvement of all levels of health and safety within the Dimensions services and offices, through carrying out inspecting, Fire risk assessments, Investigations RIDDOR incidents, Insurance claims and advising managers within the Company.
The closing date is the 25th of October 2017.
Job title Health & Safety Adviser for Discovery part of the Dimensions group
Interviews will be held in Somerset on the 26/27th of October 2017.
Salary £30,000 + car allowance
Contact Steve McConnell
Head of Health, Safety
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Health and Safety Manager Abbeyfield.
Based in one of our regional offices either in Garforth near Leeds, Wellington Somerset or St Albans (but with significant national travel), we are looking to recruit an experienced and suitably qualified Health and Safety Manager to help our care and housing charity maintain our high standards.
The Health and Safety Manager will be required to take the lead on all corporate health and safety issues (including fire safety) and ensure full compliance across the organisation with a focus on Housing and Care
You will be supported in your role by a Health and Safety Administrator and you will work closely with the Senior Management Team on all matters.
The key skills, experience and qualifications the Health and Safety Manager is required to have:
- Substantial experience of working in a Care environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- CMIOSH status ( or working towards it)
- The confidence and ambition to drive health and safety forward and the ability to influence others to do the same
- Experienced in interpreting, understanding and implementing health and safety and fire safety legislation
- Engaging and communicative and able to liaise at all levels in the organisation
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to write relevant Corporate Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in a large organisation
- Experience of dealing with Fire Safety, Asbestos and Water Safety.
Please state notice period when applying for this role.
To apply send your CV and supporting statement of no more than 2 pages of A4 showing how your experience will help to deliver the main duties of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Two Health and Safety Managers
Scotland and Southern England
who will support operational colleagues and existing Lifeways services.
The successful post holder will report to the Head of Health and Safety.
We want the successful person to support the acquisitions team as well as our managers in the application of all aspects of health, safety and fire risk management.
As a member of IOSH (Tech SP) you will hold a minimum of the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and ideally have experience of conducting fire risk assessments and working in a fast paced environment.
Experience of working in a health and safety role within the social care sector is also desirable.There will be the need to develop and deliver training as and when required.
Please be aware that this role will involve travel and overnight stays. £38,500 P.A. The job description is available upon request.
Who to contact: Head of Health and Safety Gareth Roberts Gareth.Roberts@Lifeways.co.uk 0151 708 2940